Graduate Research Assistant
Brian Stevenson, Ph.D.
- Savage, CR ;Jutras, BL ;Bestor, A.;Tilly, K.;Rosa, PA ;Tourand, Y.;Stewart, PE ;Brissette, CA ;Stevenson, B. "Borrelia burgdorferi SpoVG DNA- and RNA-Binding Protein Modulates the Physiology of the Lyme Disease Spirochete." Journal of bacteriology 200, 12 (2018): [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Woodman, ME ;Savage, CR ;Arnold, WK ;Stevenson, B. "Direct PCR of Intact Bacteria (Colony PCR)." Current protocols in microbiology 42, (2016): A.3D.1-7. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Arnold, WK ;Savage, CR ;Brissette, CA ;Seshu, J.;Livny, J.;Stevenson, B. "RNA-Seq of Borrelia burgdorferi in Multiple Phases of Growth Reveals Insights into the Dynamics of Gene Expression, Transcriptome Architecture, and Noncoding RNAs." PloS one 11, 10 (2016): e0164165. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Arnold, WK ;Savage, CR ;Antonicello, AD ;Stevenson, B. "Apparent role for Borrelia burgdorferi LuxS during mammalian infection." Infection and immunity 83, 4 (2015): 1347-53. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Savage, CR ;Arnold, WK ;Gjevre-Nail, A.;Koestler, BJ ;Bruger, EL ;Barker, JR ;Waters, CM ;Stevenson, B. "Intracellular Concentrations of Borrelia burgdorferi Cyclic Di-AMP Are Not Changed by Altered Expression of the CdaA Synthase." PloS one 10, 4 (2015): e0125440. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]